Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I found an apartment!

It's a 3 story walk-up (no elevator!) a "true one bedroom" (often a bedroom means a big closet or an off-to-the-sidish area),  this one will fit my queen bed with room to spare!  It also sports a separate kitchen (no bugs!  the current tenant told me with pride),  a wee dining area, a suitable bathroom (no tub = no biggie)  and a living room with enough space for my beloved Dania furniture.  It's only 49 streets away from work - that's close for my budget (you don't want to know...   this place was actually under my limit!   I'll just say it's a lot more than the mortgage on my home!)  The movers get to haul all my (and Tameras) crap up the stairs on May 2nd - I can't wait.   Almost forgot - It's just blocks from Columbia University - future home of Anita!  

2 comments:

Tamara said...

YAYYYYY!!!! :) that will be fun! are you on the third floor? WOW! I don't know if my legs can walk that far...

:)

Can't wait to take you to your newest neighborhood spot: Crepes on Columbus. YUM!

Julia said...

Beth!
I miss you, girl!
KATU ain't the same. So....you know what? I'm leavin! Ha. LOL.
Take that.... KATU.