Sunday, April 13, 2008

My first NYC Red Carpet - Now with Supers!

Since I still have my "training wheels" on, I had lots of time to snatch up these wee little Blackberry photos of all the fun (a 'grown-up' photog shot the real stuff).  It was actually pretty entertaining watching the still photogs going crazy paparazzi - shouting at the celebs and shoving each other around for their shots....  Now with Supers!  I shot these with the cell phone so they suck...
This is Rosie O'Donnell arriving - you just can't see her, but really it is.  I would have chosen Bono if I was lying.
Tina Fey
Will Arnett and Amy Poehler
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog with "handler" - hard to see I know...
Susan Sarandon
Kesey Grammer
Sarah Silverman
The carpet was actually blue...   Maroon 5

Matthew Broderick (my fav Ferris Bueller)

2 comments:

photogchic said...

I am blind...I can't tell who these people are. If you see the Goo Goo Dolls or Daniel Craig or Antonio Banderas or Christian Bale---you better put up a BIG photo for me. Miss ya girl.

benglish said...

Sorry - they were from my blackberry. I will add supers.... Miss you too!